Individual wellness programs
Our individual wellness programs help you to tackle emotional difficulties. Such as the
following: relationship issues, loneliness, grief/loss, adjustment issues, identity crisis, stress,
anger, eating disorder, mood disorder, depression, and anxiety. We do this through diverse
talk therapies and workshops.
– It can be your first step in identifying where you need help and it’s the start to your
personal growth journey.
– Our diverse behavioural treatment can help people identify, understand, learn, and
work on their emotional difficulties that they are experiencing or the mental health
condition that they have been diagnosed with.
– Our treatment will help them learn and design tools that can assist them with their
Group Wellness programs
people who are going through issues. If you’re in a group of people that share similar
struggles you will realise that you are not alone. Groups are a good way of accountability
and support. For example, grief and loss. Losing a significant person in your life is better
understood with someone who has gone through a similar experience.
– You develop a positive support system by receiving support. You will also be able to
share your experience with others who are going through a similar struggle.
– It’s a safe space for people not to feel alone.
– It’s a safe space for people to share their feelings and learn.
– It’s a safe place where you will learn new ways of thinking, and adapting new beliefs
that may shift you and other people’s perspectives on how to handle pain.